I just realized my post yesterday (My Childhood Play… My Love of Nature) was my 100th! I remember only a few months ago, being on post number two, wondering what I’d write about to get me to ten. Now I can’t seem to stop…
I’ve been blessed with a wonderful group of readers, and today I’d like to thank those of you who have given me blogging awards.
First, I would like to thank Alex Jones at The Liberated Way (liberatedway.com) for giving me a reader award that he created, the Dandelion Award. Alex, I love your blog, and am honored that you’ve blessed me with this gift.
Please, everyone, head over to the Liberated Way to check out Alex’s work. The purpose of his blog is to “is to create and light bridges through the sharing of knowledge, which others may turn into practical wisdom through the “doing” to enhance their own lives.” I love that!
Three bloggers have sent me the Sunshine Award. What’s better than sunshine?? Thank you to…
- SeaPunk2 (seapunk2.wordpress.com): I read your blog for the beautiful photography, your lovely thoughts on nature, and your honest, direct approach to life. Always love your posts!
- Terry at Daily Sweet Peas (dailysweetpeas.com): Thank you for sharing your art (photography, poetry, writing, and painting). Wonderful!
- Frank at frankshanko (frankoshanko.wordpress.com): I’m inspired by your ability to open up and let us into your life and your thoughts on fitness, recovery, art, meditation, spirituality, and so much more.
Two bloggers have passed along the Versatile Blogger award to me, my 2nd and 3rd times receiving this one!
- Ann Novek, With the Sky as the Ceiling and the Heart Outdoors (havehest.wordpress.com): Ann posts beautiful photos of the animals, flowers, and the nature around her. Her passion is for animal rights, and she shares articles from around the world in an effort to increase awareness for the plight of the animal. Thank you for all you do!
- Whitney at A Serendipitous Happenstance (aserendipitoushappenstance.wordpress.com): Whitney writes about the process of writing (she’s writing a novel!), yoga, travel, and books… all things I love!
Lastly, thank you to All About Lemon (allaboutlemon.com) for sending me the One Lovely Blog award. Her blog is about so much, I don’t even know where to start… it’s about “creativity, bright ideas, visions, eureka moments, artistry, poetry, various mug shots, exciting adventures” and so much more! Head over and check it out!
Thank you again to all!